Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Can i sue someone my home if my dad owns it...or would he be

Customer Question

can i sue someone for damaging my home if my dad owns it...or would he be the one that needs
to do it?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This depends. Please tel me:

1) Do you live at the property, or not?

2) Does your father live at the property, or not?

3) How bad is the damage?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.