Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm having anxiety about being served no stalking orders...I

Customer Question

Hi pearl, I'm having anxiety about being served no stalking orders...I will obey the order..however, how effective is a criminal law er when it comes to getting the case dismisssed? I have no criminal history.
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes..I'm waiting on his call back..right now these orders are temporary...I just want them for a year...I feel like the petioner will abuse it..and lie about me..hopefully the judge will have leniency and realize this is bull.
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: I meant that I'd like them to be dropped after the expiration date and no longer..I'm waiting on his call today.
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: He knows the entire story.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 8 months ago.

Are you the defendant in a criminal case? What have you been charged with? To your knowledge, how adamant is the complainant about having you prosecuted? In what US state have you been charged with this offense?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I have consulted an attorney and we are meeting this Friday...thank you so much for everything..I just needed to talk to a pro...thanks.💕 Sally
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 8 months ago.

Pleased to hear it. Good luck with the case!