Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

I had my truck registered it is a tow truck pounds when it

Customer Question

i had my truck registered it is a tow truck for 26000 pounds when it shouldve been 16000 like i paid for i got it taken care of but not i missed court today and it says case closed
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: is there a warrant for my arrest
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 8 months ago.

Normally if a warrant issued, it would say "warrant ordered" as the case would not be closed. But even if there was no warrant you would want to know how it closed. It may not have closed favorably and there may be a fine you have to pay.

You should call the clerk of the court tomorrow. If there is a warrant you could tend to it immediately.