LawTalk, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years legal experience
15277592

I think a person is scamming me. Apparently a 16 year old

Customer Question

I think a person is scamming me. Apparently a 16 year old sent me a nude and he is asking for money in order not to take this to court
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

It is illegal for the 16 year old to send you a nude pic. So long as you did not send a nude pic to this person who appears to be under age then you have not violated any law.

They will not be able to sue you for anything.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

If I have already provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would please like my money back and my membership cancelled. I already knew that answer and I didnt want to sign up for anything! Please help me
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

If you need assistance navigating the system or if you have billing questions, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####