How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 24428
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have traffic tickets and fines I owe 1400 in traffic and

Customer Question

I have traffic tickets and fines I owe 1400 in traffic and 600 to get them back what type of help can I get to get them back I have a two year old dat I just got custdoy of and really need help getting my license back
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 10 months ago.
Hello,You can go to the Department of Motor Vehicles, and set up a payment plan with them. They may even be willing to waive certain fines and penalties. Ultimately however, there will be no getting a license again until you have paid your tickets. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news.