Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Even though I was taken in with my friend and the police

Customer Question

even though I was taken in with my friend and the police finger printed me and such I still won't have it on my record?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I will be happy to answer your new question, once you review and change your negative rating which you have provided for my correct and accurate answer to your question.

Thank you.