Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm charge with domestic violence and I can not see or talk

Customer Question

I'm charge with domestic violence and I can not see or talk to nobody of my family and they need my help because I'm the one I work for them
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was very drug and I started to argue with my girlfriend and then I push her and is went her daughter came and stared holding me and next thing I bitter on her arm and is went I got scare and I took running and the police arrested me
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this issue?