Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

The girl is 17 and I thought was 18 in the state of Texas.

Customer Question

The girl is 17 and I thought was 18 in the state of Texas. We sexted a little. The mom found out and said she was gonna go the police. Is it a crime?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Were any pictures transmitted? And by "sexted", do you mean that no actual sex took place? Did you ever meet this girl in person?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue/

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond, I will answer as soon as I can. Note that I may or may not be out of the office when you do respond, so there might be a delay in my response getting back to you.