How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3029
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Trying to figure out how to repeal or set aside a agg.

Customer Question

Trying to figure out how to repeal or set aside a agg. Assault from 19 years ago. Criminal code 22.02(a)(2) March 1997. Not been in trouble since
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet,
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Trying to repeal , pardon , set aside expunge . Plead guilty out of fear and lawyers advice.
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: That's it!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 7 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

What state did the charge/plea occur in?

Related Criminal Law Questions