Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I' rented an old club party and was asking $15 and police

Customer Question

I' rented an old club for a party and was asking $15 for entry and police officer said I cannot charge for water soda food or entry else they will shut it down and fine me. The building is zoned as residential now in Florida
JA: OK. The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Can they stop me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: The owner has trespass signs and the officers came in his building while he was in aware searching without his consent
JA: Our top Criminal Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Criminal Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Criminal Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I will help you with your questions. I have been an attorney for 26 years.

Can you please tell me the following:

1) What Florida county and local city are you in?

2) When you rented this old club, did you tell the owner the purpose for which you were using it? If so, what did you say?

3) Did you have a written contract with the owner when you rented? If so, can you attach it?