Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How much does it cost to have a attorney help me regain my

Customer Question

How much does it cost to have a attorney help me regain my 2nd amendment restored i live in Michigan i have to sign i petion i believe but dont no the process
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 8 months ago.

JustAnswer is a general information site, and the terms of service here do not allow lawyers to actually represent customers. Nor can we give direct referrals to specific lawyers or law firms. We can direct you to the same sources that lawyers themselves use when they need to find a lawyer out of their geographical or subject area to consult with but don't know of one.

If you are interested in that, please reply here on this question thread and I will reply. We can also tell you whether you're eligible to get your rights restored or what the process may take for you, if when you reply you explain how you lost your gun rights in the first place.