Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

My daughter was in the store with a friend and shoplift and

Customer Question

My daughter was in the store with a friend and shoplift and my daughter did not know her friend was shoplift my daughter was on her phone on Facebook . The friend send her a pic the store take . Her friend did tell me my daughter did not know she shoplift in she was turn herself tomorrow and let them know my daughter had nothing to do what do I need to do.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. I'm going to need you to clarify a couple of things for me... was your daughter arrested/charged? Was the friend the one who shoplifted? What was the value of the merchandise taken?

Hello! I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.