Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

A sister clam bother stole money from her car has a video of

Customer Question

A sister clam bother stole money from her car has a video of him going in the car. Call cop files charges, now she willing towork a deal with him (house repairs) in exchange to drop the charges but he does want to plead .guilty claim he didn't do it but will take the deal just to be done with it all . We live in Va.the case went from Family court to Circuit Court. Can she ask from the case to be dropped or does he have to plead guilty . Best way to handle this matter
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 7 months ago.

Hello. I will help you with your questions. Do you know what law he is charged under? Is it a domestic relations law? I need to know this to help answer the questions.