Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Trying to write letter to judge nephew who is charged with

Customer Question

Trying to write letter to judge for my nephew who is charged with conspiracy to commit murder.he confessed to his wrongd
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: he convinced his girlfriend to stab another girl and she did so. I feel he was not in his right mind and suffers from mental illness at the time.He was always very respectfull, hardworking and kind to everyone
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 8 months ago.

Hello. I will help you with your questions. I have been an attorney for 26 years. Please let me know how I can help you.