P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including criminal law.

My neighbor pulled a knife at us yesterday, about to leave

Customer Question

My neighbor pulled a knife at us yesterday, about to leave an file a report at precinct but looking for advise on if possible to obtain order of protection
JA: Real Estate issues can be tricky and expensive. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet, I figured to report first
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: We have been harassed for several years, most often I don't retaliate, I've sent letters to new building mgment in regards ***** ***** and no reply. But yesterday was the first she pulled a knife at us as we were entering apt. I was suspicious so I had my camera ready but closed the door fast so you can't see the knife in the pic, however I do have her on audio saying that she has a knife and will kill us. I'm hoping that would help me get some sort of protection
JA: Is there anything else the Real Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Not sure how a Real Estate Lawyer can help me
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpCan you tell me, what state did this happen in?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This happened in Brooklyn, NY, I've already file a police report
THank you...can you tell me, what is your question today?