Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

I have a permanent injunction against me in the state of

Customer Question

I have a permanent injunction against me in the state of Florida. I know that it restricts me from a concealed carry permit but does it restrict me from open carry of a sheathed, secured, knife or sword?
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Other than the injunction was written up under domestic violence and I was innocent and have had zero contact with the petitioner for 11 years, no.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Under Florida Statute

(l) Has not been issued an injunction that is currently in force and effect and that restrains the applicant from committing acts of domestic violence or acts of repeat violence.

Unfortunately, when you have a protective order against you, you are not permitted to carry any type of "weapon" openly or concealed