Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

16 year old son caught with pot and at school here in maine,

Customer Question

16 year old son caught with pot and hash at school here in maine
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: he left school right after bus dropped him off went and got high with another kid came back to school they searched him found more than a Oz of pot and some hash...the school suspended him for 10 days and looking at expelling him... Cops are involved said will be charging him for at least having it and maybe intent to sell where he had so much and had given some to the other kid.. the cops did talk to him before we could get there or have a lawyer present
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 7 months ago.

What is the question that you have with regard to this?