Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My lawyer was suppose to file an appeal in 2007 DWI

Customer Question

My lawyer was suppose to file an appeal for me in 2007 for a DWI conviction. However, must recently I found out the appeal was dismiss. And because of this the conviction held up and I lost my license for additional more 10 years and will have be eligible until 2025. I do not what happen with appeal, and why it was dismiss or whether the lawyer did the appeal. But this is to no fault of mine that this matter was recently address. This matter should have been taken care years ago. Why did they bring this matter to Motor Vehicle and me just last when I am seeking to get my license.
Thank you
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, make corrections, properly identify the parties and the issues and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.