Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband is on pti and was arrested again he did not do

Customer Question

My husband is on pti and was arrested again for something he did not do they have him in jail and Monday he went before judge and he said no bond he wanted to see I'd he completed he goes back today when he sees he did not complete but is up to date can he be released or does he have to sit in jail
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes but money is the prob
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: Some told me I could get them to hold the revocation and some told me he could get out and some told me he would have to stay in jail so I'm lost he is our only means of support I will lose everything if he stays in jail
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: I need him out today we have no money and no way of getting any I have 3 kids he has court at 4
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 8 months ago.

What was he supposed to complete? You shared the judge asked about this. Do you mean the pti program? If not what else needed to be done