Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Tonight I was caught stealing from Walmart. It was my very

Customer Question

Hi. Tonight I was caught stealing from Walmart. It was my very first time. I did not get arrested, however they didn't really tell me much. I've never been in trouble with the law. I am scared. Is this on my record? Please help
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I haven't.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: This is all
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What state are you in? Did they actually charge you (like give you a citation or something)?