Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I left forgot f the yard. One of them killed rwo stray

Customer Question

I left forgot f the yard. One of them killed rwo stray ferrell cats in a colony that people are feeding I was charged with a misdemeanor and a $100 fine.
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: sorry I didn't realize that you could see what I was writing and I didn't finish it yet they got out again yesterday went back to that same area because those same feral cats are there and they know they're there someone or all of the people on that dead-end street are feeding them or they wouldn't be there. I'm not trying to make excuses for the fact that I forgot
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: they went back to that same area because of the feral cats. nonetheless I am responsible for keeping my dog in the yard. my husband left Saturday 4 South Carolina I've been dealing with severe migraines for 3 months and I'm about to split apart. have contacted someone about coming out to install and invisible fence
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. However, I am having a hard time understanding what has happened. Who is they, and how are you involved here? Can you please start from the beginning and tell me what happened - specifically naming whatever agencies are involved? Take your time as needed.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!