Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

I have a no bond warrant due to traffic tickets unpaid. The

Customer Question

I have a no bond warrant due to traffic tickets unpaid. The total amount is $1015. They will not let me do a payment plan, it has to be paid in full. I don't have that kind of money, what do i do?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 7 months ago.

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

There is not much you can do but pay the amount. I suggest if you have any credit cards, they should take those for payment. Or if you can borrow the money to pay it. Otherwise, you can be arrested on the warrant. You also can consider a consultation with a local attorney and see if it is a situation where the attorney can post an "attorney bond" and that would quash the warrant. The bad news is, however, no matter how you shake it you are going to need money.

I wish it was better news for you.