Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Assault, i was improperly arrested and imprisoned The LPO

Customer Question

assault
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i was improperly arrested for theft and imprisoned The LPO assaulted me in contrevantion of the citizen's arrest act
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can.

In which jurisdiction did this take place? Also, please describe why you were arrested, the reasons that the arrest was improper, and how you were assaulted. Finally, what legal information are you specifically seeking?

Thank you.