Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Marshelle. I have received a notice that a certified letter

Customer Question

Marshelle. I have received a notice that a certified letter from my former employer's attorney is waiting at the post office. I have not picked it up.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, but it's a bit complicated. I left my previous position with the intention of blowing the whistle on the former employer for several violations concerning the FMLA, tax evasion, violations of department of insurance. A coworker was going to provide me with some examples of evidence. Instead, she went to the HR director and told him I was harassing her for evidence.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for the information. Can you tell me what your question is?