Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm trying to get this removed from the first item that pops

Customer Question

I'm trying to get this removed from the first item that pops up on a search for my name:
******** *********
http://atlaspublicrecords.com/name/matthew-c-rawle/salt-lake-ut/96d3d3
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answers. My name is***** am an attorney and I'll be happy to help you.

If at any time during our conversation you had any questions or need me to clarify anything please don't hesitate to ask! I'll be happy to help in anyway that I can. If you are satisfied with the information you received, could you please take a moment to submit a rating. We only get credit for the time and effort we put in to preparing answers if you are satisfied AND ALSO submit a rating. If you're not completely satisfied please tell me and I'll try to help resolve whatever is preventing you from being completely satisfied.

We can of course continue to talk about this even after you submit your rating, and I can continue to clarify anything you need assistance with

Have you gone to the website and clicked the option to have it removed?

I just sent you a file showing where to go if you weren't sure. Please let me know if you can't open it.