Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I plead guilty to an aideing and abbeding in the

Customer Question

Hello, I plead guilty to an aideing and abbeding in the distribution of cocaine, 25 years ago. I received 6 months with work release and 3 years probation. Since then I have not been in any trouble, including my driving record . nothing. I have applied for a pardon and am still awaiting a decision.. I have three children, been married for 25 years, own my own welding business, have a 780 credit score, have affidavits from very prominent people in the community including state police , SWAT commander, bank CEO, retired Whitehouse employee, wealthy land owners and many other business owner's in the community. Is there anything else that can do to regain my rights? My name is ***** ***** ******Thank yoi JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: I have never been involved in any violence of any kind , my home was raided 3 years ago for having 7 rifels in my home, locked up, 2 of them were not even oprable. I have applied for a pardon and am still waiting for a response. I want to get this off my back, it's been 25 years and I have never been in any trouble of any kind , can you help me? JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

In what US state was your conviction?