Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Iwas arrested the bus here in Denton Texas after i was told

Customer Question

Iwas arrested for riding the bus here in Denton Texas after i was told that i could ride the bus because i;m drag queen andthey wouldnt stop for me someimes when i was sending the bus stop
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me more about what happened?

1) What was the charge at the time of being arrested?

2) What actually happened to have you arrested?

3) What is your question here, i.e. what is it that you wish to know?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!