Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

IS THERE A WAY TO FIND OUT IF IN ANY TYPE OF LOCAL OR

Customer Question

IS THERE A WAY TO FIND OUT IF I AM NAMED IN ANY TYPE OF LOCAL OR FEDERIAL INVESTIGATION
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I OWN PART OF A NIGHT CLUB IN VA BEACH VA. ONE OF THE PARTNERS MAY HAVE SOME PAST ISSUES. MY BACKGROUNG IS ABOVE QUESTIONING.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: NOT REALLY
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 9 months ago.

I will help you with your questions today. I have been an attorney for 26 years and I was a prosecutor for 9 years. Can you tell me why you think you may be the subject of a criminal investigation?

I asked you this question because you may be noticing a pattern of cars or people watching your Nightclub.