Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Regarding murder, A man convicted of murder of a child lied

Customer Question

Regarding murder
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: A man convicted of murder of a child lied to the police , failed to call an ambulance Given 15 years Appeal refused
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Often, when people only present a set of facts, the issues that jump out at us aren't necessarily the things you're curious about. Without a list of questions, we frequently wind up telling you things you already knew. With that in mind, what are your specific questions about this fact pattern? It would also help if you could explain a bit more about basis for the appeal.