Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son was sent to jail on a consenstral sex offense and she

Customer Question

my son was sent to jail on a consenstral sex offense and she was 14 years of age he was 28 she had a ID of 17 yrs old but they plea bargain 15.5 years , the question is that when he went to court his attny did not give him any paper work letting him know of his entire case then a few weeks later he was sent back to court with no legal council then the judge told him that he would not be on sex offender list then he would not be monitored part of plea bargin the the lady DA stated after he had left the court room that he was not fair he need to be on sex list and no of his where abouts but our son is bi-polar and that he cant make dicissions on his on and that the girl stated in a statement that she has sex on a daily basises older than her father but the crime was non violent so the judge changed his motion and still no paperwork we have not received and that the county has stated no record on him ......also i believe my son was done unjust and im not excusing his role but think they should have been a little soft just to let you know a 29yr old shot and killed a 19 yr old in our county and got 2 yrs what the justice is backwards
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 9 months ago.

What is the question you have about this issue?