Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I left state without permission and caught a misaminer and

Customer Question

I left state without permission and caught a misaminer and now my probation has found out . what can I do now to stay out of jail
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm on probation in Missouri and left state to Alabama with out perimiasion and caught a charge miaanener in Alabama
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: How can I stay out if jail
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 10 months ago.

What happened with the Alabama misdemeanor? Did you tell your probation officer that you'd left the state and caught a new case, or did the Alabama prosecutor call Missouri and tel on you?

How long were you on probation? WEre there any problems with probation before? Was your probation part of a deferred adjudication or diversion program (were you supposed to get your case dismissed if you completed the program?)?