CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

My names is ****** ****** and I'm looking 7 year old

Customer Question

my names is ****** ****** and I'm looking for a 7 year old speeding ticket would it be on my abstract?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i had 2 speeding tickets in virginia that i couldn't pay for because i didn't have a job and was wondering if it would be in my driving records and i have another 2 tickets in bayonne for past curfew and possession of alcohol are any of these in my driving abstract?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 9 months ago.

Good evening. Are you looking to resolve all of these now?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
but i can't find any of my old tickets
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
is it in my driving abstract? i ran a background check multiple times and found nothing as well.

Thank you. The easiest thing to do is contact the clerk of court, in the county where the tickets/citations were issued. They can look you up in the system and provide you with the information to pay and take care of these. Now, if there were speeding tickets, it is possible that your failure to pay and take care of them could have resulted in your license being suspended. You want to ask about that because if so, you would need to reinstate the license as well. The curfew ticket and possession would not be on your driving record, so the clerk would need to look those up also. The only other thing which you need to ask is if you must appear and if so, you need to reset the court date. A driving record would only reveal moving/non-moving violations.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!