Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How can a judge put a 65 year old with no record,100%

Customer Question

How can a judge put a 65 year old with no record,100% disabled combat veteran on monitored probationand court ordered restitution of $1550 per month for the rest of my life.for something I didn't do ?I have basically been homebound since 1998.Ptsd,totally incoherent,Diabetes,memory issues
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is the reason the judge did this? You say you did not do anything, did you have a trial and did your attorney present your witnesses and evidence to prove you did nothing you are being accused of?