Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Or Sir, February 25, 2016 I asked the Department of Justice

Customer Question

Dear Madam or Sir,
February 25, 2016 I asked the Department of Justice in W. D.C. by e-mail on their official form which I printed out, if their Investigation regarding Price Fixing of US-Airliners is still on its way or, if it is stopped, for what reason?
I referred to an edition of the German TV Channel ARD / Tagesschau, researched by their Washington Correspondent Mrs. S. Fritz, July 2, 2015.
As I got no answer, although Federal Institution answers usually quickly, I am afraid the investigation is cancelled and they do not want to speak about.
My Question is: To whom should I next address my questions?
Best Regards
**** ** & ******* **********
Marco Island, FL-34145 / USA
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 9 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I suggest you consider contacting your Congressional Reps.

Marco Island is located in the 19th Congressional District and those US Senators are

BILL NELSON ( Democrat )(###) ###-####
716 Hart Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510

MARCO RUBIO ( Republican )(###) ###-####
284 Russell Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510

The House Reps are

KATHY CASTOR ( Democrat )(###) ###-####
205 Cannon House Office Building, Washington DC###-##-####br />
MARIO DIAZ-BALART ( Republican )(###) ###-####
436 Cannon House Office Building, Washington DC###-##-####br />
I suggest if you contact those offices and speak with a legislative staff liaison, they should be able to answer your questions regarding any price fixing investigation that might be occurring. As a constituent you have a right to contact your elected representatives and make inquiries of this nature.

Keep in mind, that most times the DOJ or any other investigative body is not going to discuss an on going investigation. And I suggest, if it was closed you would have heard back from them. Of course, they also get overwhelmed with requests via the email.

So if you talk to your representatives, they can find out for you faster than any other method I can think of.

Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification. Otherwise a Positive rating ensures i get credit for my time.