Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was maced 4 times and beaten up by sherrif s at the

Customer Question

I was maced 4 times and beaten up by sherrif s at the sherrifs dept 11 years ago . I was threatened by them ,I was released and entered the emergency room after. I did not resist arest I was in cuffs and walked willingly with them . They beat a friend of mine to death a year later. I was in sure if it is to late to do anything about it. A cop I know saw this in the sherrifs dept. I Would take a polygraph to prove this as well. The cop told me to file a complaint but when I did it fell on def ears and I was never contacted like I was told I would have been. On returning to sherrifs dept to take pictures of hole in sheet rock by my head I was told to leave or would be locked up... Am on meds for nervousness and PTSD to this day. ********* ******** 1(###) ###-#### ***** Mo I believe 5 kids where killed over a few year period same manner after me. Thank you
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Are you asking if you can still file a lawsuit?