Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Have a total 3 dwis 2 in texas and one in pa which was first

Customer Question

Have a total 3 dwis 2 in texas and one in pa which was first arrest. Completed ard but never paid last 1700 so was never expunged. Pls call
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would texas reduce to misdimeanor. No wreck or child involved. Was in school zone tho.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What is your question, please?

(You can request a call but it normally is at a premium. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts will receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question(s) and my answer(s) to build upon, so nothing will be lost.)

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!