Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was just wondering if I can become a 911 dispatcher I was

Customer Question

Hello I was just wondering if I can become a 911 dispatcher I was an emt in 1989 to 1999 I do have a felony conviction for driving without a license it was because I didn't pay for my insurance I was in the hospital
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had a really bad infection that required surgery and I was on heavy drugs and I didn't think about paying my car insurance and it happen 3 times and they felonized, me
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** have been an attorney for 26 years. I will help you with your questions today. Can you please tell me what state you are in?