How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3140
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was charged with a simple assault / DV of my girlfriend of

Customer Question

I was charged with a simple assault / DV of my girlfriend of 8 years . HAD AND ARGUMENT WITH HER SHE CALLED THE COPS AND SAID THAT I Pussed HER IN THE CHESTI never touched her now I have to go to trial is there anyway I can have this case dropped
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It was argument and I was moving my TV out of the living room and we were arguing it was missing under standing and she told the officer that I pushed her
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I will help you with your questions. I have been an attorney for 26 years. Can you please tell me what state and what court you are charged in?