Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I got some one some meth and they apparently were setting me

Customer Question

I got some one some meth and they apparently were setting me up and brought me some marked money. After his departure my wife,son and I attempted to leave to go grocery shopping. At that time we were swarmed by police threw on the car hand cuffed and searched. In my pocket they found money and a small amount of meth. After being detained they proceed to taking me in my house and start the process to get search warrant and was successful at doing so bout hrs later. After excuting search warrent nothing more was found and I was told if I would cooperate they would make it disappear fine I'm leaving I received a citation for paraphernalia and was given a court date anyone with any advice please
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. "Advice please" is a very open-ended question. What exactly do you wish to know, i.e. what can I answer for you?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.