Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My ex boyfriend broke up a month ago and he still had a key

Customer Question

my ex boyfriend broke up a month ago and he still had a key to my place and came and destroyed my hard drive while i was at work and my neighbors noticed he was there so they went and kicked him out but he had already done damage. hes threatening me with defamation of charachter because he cheated on me using the yacht he works on and i told his boss, but nothing i said was not something he hasnt done and i have proof. ugh
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me your email address, in case we get disconnected.
Customer: a**********
JA: Thanks. Are you ready to speak with the Criminal Lawyer now?
Customer: online yes my friend is sound asleep
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: ok
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for the information, can you please tell me what your legal question is?