Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am ***** *****. I had a detective visit a relative looking

Customer Question

Hi i am ***** *****. I had a detective visit a relative looking for me saying to call them
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well I really do not know, they went to my place of business as well. so i think it could be a customer filing against me on a product i sold I have disclaimers posted
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us regarding this? Please explain?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Should I seek immediate counsel regarding the detective that is looking for me?
Thank you for your reply.
Do you have any idea why they could possibly be looking for you? An attorney will not get involved until you have some idea what they are looking for you about, so you have to have some idea.