How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3121
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to write a letter to the judge behalf of my 17

Customer Question

I would like to write a letter to the judge for on behalf of my 17 year old who has been confined to the juvenile justice system, this is his first offense and and i would like to ask the judge for leneincy on his sentencing. we told our lawyer we would like him to request probation or house arrest.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. What exactly was he charged with?

Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.

Is he being held at this time? You shared he is a first time offender but said he is being confined, so I am curious what the charge is

Related Criminal Law Questions