Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I recently got my conceal & carry permit taken away over

Customer Question

I recently got my conceal & carry permit taken away over false lies and have the reports to prove that. But the judge over ruled me and revoked my conceal & carry permit. I would like to know what can I do to get it back. I believe I didn't have a fair trial because of the fact is that I didn't have a lawyer or a public defender at that. And wouldn't give me a chance to speak and kept on interrupting me as I was trying to explain on what has happened.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 11 months ago.

What were you charged with and convicted of? Judge trial or jury trial? Why didn't you have a lawyer?