Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I looking a template letter to give to judge that the church

Customer Question

Good evening I looking a template letter to give to judge that the church was to give for my son drug case. he never been trouble but he got in trouble because of high school guys told him it would be easy money. They told him it would be for human trafficking but he got there guys came out with guns and load the vehicle with drugs and he got scared but it was to late
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes but he ask for letters
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: what you told if these first time they will look what is best for him. he finish high school and he is enrolled in college right know and been reporting to the bail bond person ever monday
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: that I know he ask for discovery on case
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** have been an attorney for 26 years. I will help you with your questions.

Are you asking for a letter that you want to write to the judge in your son's drug case?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Has your son gone to trial? Is he going to be sentenced?

You you tell me what you would like to say to the judge, I can create the letter for you.