Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My name is ***** ***** Emerson and i live in Texas
,

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Last summer I was at a concert A guy was hitting on me. so I dumped a beer in his lap. He called security and i got hauled in for a DND. It is now dismissed, I paid the fine. I want this off my record. what do I do?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been an attorney for 26 years. I will happy to help you. Can you please tell me what county in Texas you live in?