Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I had a DUI in PA in 2008. I retained a lawyer and was put

Customer Question

I had a DUI in PA in 2008. I retained a lawyer and was put in an ARD program. There were things I sent to the court that got lost in mail and I was kicked out of the ARD program and was given another court date. That paperwork i never received and was issued a bench warrant. I contacted my lawyer and filed some sort of motion, but than late died, so I have no idea what is going on. I was the bench warrant cleared and the case closed.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
So as far as you know the warrant was never cancelled because the attorney died? You need to know that first.
What is your specific question for us about this matter?