P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including criminal law.
11181181

Im trying to find my arrest and criminal records to apply

Customer Question

im trying to find my arrest and criminal records to apply for green cardi found one on a website but im trying to get official copy to submithow or where do i do that
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

The best way to approach this is by using the FBI's report.

You can make that request here

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks i only had arrest for traffic tickets
is there another way to get it rather than doing it through FBI? it says it will take 13 to 15 weeks and ill go out of status by then
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Not if you want official...anyplace you pay to do this for you will have to go through the FBI. May as well do this yourself (and cut out the middle man)