Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My name is **** and i would like apermit to carry a stun

Customer Question

my name is tom **** and i would like apermit to carry a stun baton 2million volts and a tazer. i know i might not need it but to be on the sife side i still would like to have one.
JA: OK. The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet what do i do
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: NO, I am a honorablely discharge from USMC I am finger printed by the state for a security license.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please tell me (a) what state you are in and (b) if you have any criminal convictions?

Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!