Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

I was assigned daily pbt testing month, but overslept and

Customer Question

i was assigned daily pbt testing for a month, but overslept and missed one, should i wait till appt with probation officer to bring it up?>
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet,
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: first offense, dui, probation and fines so far, missed tests in past due to app malfuction, so was given 30 consequtive days, but missed one, they were hand writing so i could claim they made the mistake,
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no just wondering if a lawyer will help situation
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 9 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Your PO will be notified that you missed the appointment. In that regard, generally, the PO will contact you and require you to come into the office and explain why it was missed and they can demand you give a sample that day.

However, I suggest, if you are not contacted that it is best to consider contacting the PO an explaining what happened. Offer to take a test that day. That way the PO will be hesitant to violate you since you are showing good faith in that you are self reporting the missed date.

Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification. Otherwise a positive rating ensures I get credit for my time and information in this regard.

Thank you.