Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Alex, I am a soldier currently deployed in Afghanistan. A

Customer Question

Hi Alex, I am a soldier currently deployed in Afghanistan. A friend of mine and I had an agreement that she could use my car until I got home as long as she paid me monthly. She stopped paying and I want someone to go pick it up. I gave power of attorney to someone and revoked her power of attorney. Can the person I gave power of attorney to go get the car?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** have been an attorney for 26 years. It would depend on what you wrote in the power of attorney. If you gave your friend power to take care of all of your business and personal affairs, your friend should be able to do this. Can you tell me what state you gave this Power of Attorney in? Also, can you scan and send me a copy of the Power of Attorney?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's for the state of Michigan and yes do You have an email address I can send it to

Send it to***@******.***